I think females should start selling ad space on the butt of their jeans to beer companies, sports teams and Auto-Parts stores. What else gets more attention from guys, the target market of these genres, than the ass of a hot girl when it enters mens' peripherals. Unlike commercials, guys would know what company logo they were looking at, too. If Sofia Vergara walked by me with an Ocean Spray logo on her ass, I'd immediately go to Hannaford and buy them out of Cranberry Juice, and I HATE cranberry juice! I bet you girls could make bank just by walking around in high traffic areas, like nightclubs, the beach and the mall during Christmas season, so basically their job description would be drinking, tanning and shopping...beats cleaning toilets at the truckstop. Im sure Im gonna get called a schoevenist pig, but I would the same statement holds true for guys with nice asses, but if I said that people would start to talk. Show me someone who hasnt stolen a glance at a nice posterior and I'll show you a blind person born without a neck (so they cant turn their head to look).
Labels
Bitches
(20)
Breakin the Law
(20)
Bustin' Rhymes
(46)
College Life
(15)
Depression
(6)
Dick and Fart Jokes
(12)
Dirty Excerpts
(76)
Dirty's Crew
(45)
Editorials
(38)
Faith
(13)
Family Circus
(6)
Great Quotes
(4)
Gross!
(11)
Happy Holidays
(4)
Health & FItness
(17)
Inspirational
(4)
LOL
(78)
Politics
(10)
Quick Reads
(41)
R.I.P.
(13)
Ranting and Raving
(25)
Satires
(40)
Slavin' for the Man
(15)
Sports & Leisure
(25)
Stars in the News
(23)
Tales of Debauchery
(34)
The Root of All Evil
(10)
Til Death Do You Part
(42)
Trending in Society
(51)
Twisted Thoughts
(38)


No comments:
Post a Comment