Sex
burns more calories than any other activity (Especially if partners not
willing), yet the place people go to get in shape, the gym, doesn't
offer any classes or activity rooms to do it. This is bullshit! Im
paying $10 a month (that's a pack of cigarettes!!) to run in place 3x a
week, I expect top of the line conditioning! The penis is a muscle too!
I should be able to pump after I get a pump!
Adult Playtime should be a service offered with Black Card Membership.
I even have a name for it, Sex-Ex! Screw tanning beds! I want sofa
beds! They should supply the women, too. Personal trainers have alot
of downtime, why not make them earn their paycheck by giving my other
appendage a private training session? Id pay the extra $10 for that! I
wouldnt even care that half their cardio machines are broken.
Labels
Bitches
(20)
Breakin the Law
(20)
Bustin' Rhymes
(46)
College Life
(15)
Depression
(6)
Dick and Fart Jokes
(12)
Dirty Excerpts
(76)
Dirty's Crew
(45)
Editorials
(38)
Faith
(13)
Family Circus
(6)
Great Quotes
(4)
Gross!
(11)
Happy Holidays
(4)
Health & FItness
(17)
Inspirational
(4)
LOL
(78)
Politics
(10)
Quick Reads
(41)
R.I.P.
(13)
Ranting and Raving
(25)
Satires
(40)
Slavin' for the Man
(15)
Sports & Leisure
(25)
Stars in the News
(23)
Tales of Debauchery
(34)
The Root of All Evil
(10)
Til Death Do You Part
(42)
Trending in Society
(51)
Twisted Thoughts
(38)

No comments:
Post a Comment