Since I am known for my sense of humor, and always aim to please, I try to crack a joke or get a laugh almost every time I open my mouth. Do people with various other M.O.s do that? Like, does a really smart guy walk into a room and start stating quantum physics theories? Does a known bad-ass beat the shit out of the first guy he sees when he sees a new face with his friends? Does a guy known for being very well-endowed drop his pants and start gyrating his package around for all to see? At least their reputations still allow them to be taken seriously. I hate being the funny guy, cuz, no matter what I say, people expect to laugh. I cant tell you how many times Ive been talking about something serious with someone, only to see them laughing because they cant hear me and, instead of asking me to repeat it, they just assume its another joke and LOL, much to my chagrin. Why cant I be known as a thief, so I can pick everyone's pocket and, if caught, I can say I was just trying to impress them. I would love to have a rep as being a stallion in bed. I would walk into a party and immediately bend a hot girl over and go to town on her, while everyone looked on, nodding their head, saying "So that's why they call him The Punisher". I gotta stop acting so goofy all the time. Everyone loves a clown, but few would hire/elect/marry one.
Labels
Bitches
(20)
Breakin the Law
(20)
Bustin' Rhymes
(46)
College Life
(15)
Depression
(6)
Dick and Fart Jokes
(12)
Dirty Excerpts
(76)
Dirty's Crew
(45)
Editorials
(38)
Faith
(13)
Family Circus
(6)
Great Quotes
(4)
Gross!
(11)
Happy Holidays
(4)
Health & FItness
(17)
Inspirational
(4)
LOL
(78)
Politics
(10)
Quick Reads
(41)
R.I.P.
(13)
Ranting and Raving
(25)
Satires
(40)
Slavin' for the Man
(15)
Sports & Leisure
(25)
Stars in the News
(23)
Tales of Debauchery
(34)
The Root of All Evil
(10)
Til Death Do You Part
(42)
Trending in Society
(51)
Twisted Thoughts
(38)


No comments:
Post a Comment