What happened to freedom of speech in this country? Ever since Imus got canned it’s been real tense down here. Now Imus is an unoriginal, cowboy wannabe piece of monkey shit. I just wanna get that out of the way. I thought this about him before he was fired. He tried to copy stern, O & A; and many other DJ's over the years with his format and ideas. Being unoriginal is the worst possible thing a person can be. Granted, 99% of people are copycats and sheep, which is why I hate 99% of the population (I don’t know the other 1%). But still, Imus should be able to say what he wants. If you don’t like what you hear....don't listen. I believe it was Patrick Henry who said, in the Revolutionary days, "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Strong words!
For the first 200 years of this country that statement was true, it’s what made America great. Imus got fired because Al Sharpton wanted his name in the paper, that’s it. Al Sharpton is a joke. He has as much credibility as Geraldo Rivera. His track record is pitiful. He always pulls the black card in every possible situation, just because he knows it works. Now Imus is probably a racist...but so is he!! He has made some questionable statements in the past. Christ, on his radio show he basically disregarded a Mormon running for president because he doesn't believe in God. So he is saying that only his God is right??? This was AFTER Imus got fired. Sharpton, Paris Hilton, and Charleton Heston are three people who should be stoned to death, not that poor girl in Iraq (I think it was in Iraq anyway). Now I leave you now, I have to go make sure no social awareness Agency of the Government is trying to tap my phones.

No comments:
Post a Comment