Why is the death of Anna Nicole Smith getting so much airtime on TV? Who the fuck cares?!? Seriously, her death has gotten more coverage than Hurricane Katrina. Now that's fucked up. Hundreds of people died and hundreds of thousands were left homeless because of that. This shows how fucked up our society is that an ex-Playmate/Trim Spa success story/100% crazy imbecile gets more coverage when she dies than a whole fucking state being almost wiped off the face of the Earth.
 |
| How does this dumb bitch get so much press? |
I honestly don't give a shit that Anna Nicole died. Granted, it sucks what she went through with her son dying, I feel bad she had to go through that, but my life is no better or worse that she is gone. Jesus, they don’t even know who the father of her daughter is. There is a list of like 14 people who claim to be the daddy. For all we know the father could be Tom Cruise... or even Abe Lincoln. I am a very cynical person. Unless I knew the person directly or someone I care about knew them, I don’t give a fuck if people die. There are too many people in the world anyway. I’m gonna die someday, that doesn’t scare me. We all die sometime, and I believe we do this when our purpose on this planet is done. Anna Nicole's purpose was done. What that purpose was I don’t know. Maybe it was to make the owner's of Trim Spa a butt load of money; maybe it was to make Howard K. Stern a household name. More likely, it was just so thousands of men could satisfy themselves to her pictures. Point is, I don’t care that she is dead, or why. Stop filling TV programming with "Anna Nicole's last days" or "Who is the father of Anna Nicole's baby". OK, that’s all I have to say about that.
I rant on that other dumb-blonde, extremely rich bimbo
PARIS HILTON, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment