Choose Your Language

Jun 12, 2007

Paris!!!


I just wanna get this off my chest.... FUCK PARIS HILTON!!! Why the fuck is she even famous? She didn't do anything, other than Rick Solomon, or whatever his name is. She is only person alive that is famous for being a celebrity.  She gets a DUI while on probation and only gets 30 days!  That’s bullshit right there. Then she goes home after 3 cuz "She is afraid the prison guards will take a picture of her while she is going to the bathroom and put it on the internet." The camera didn’t seem to bother her when she was bobbing up and down on Solomon's knob in that hotel room.

She went on a hunger strike to "protest". You would never notice being that she weighs 40 pounds as it is. She is so skinny she can honestly get a part-time job as a tampon…but she is too dirty. She looks like the photo negative of Gumby. I find her absolutely disgusting. Now, after she gets out of jail, they make her go right back in. I loved this when I heard it. Maybe this will be the location of the new season of The Simple Life.  It does not get much simpler than prison. The most disturbing part of this story is that, after 4 days, she claims she found God and she will spend the rest of her life helping others... after 4 days!!!!!!  Are you fucking kidding me??  Whoever believes this shit should be beaten to their senses with a kendo stick. Is this not the most obvious ploy to get out early... hoping to get sympathy? 


Will someone beat her!?
Fuck Paris Hilton and fuck anyone who feels sorry for her. She has absolutely no usefulness in this world. She can't act, sing, or do anything else she has tried to succeed in. All she is is a spoiled trust-fund baby that happens to be the heir to a hotel fortune. She is a living, breathing Billy Madison. Unlike Hilton though, Billy was funny and had a big heart, and Billy turned Madison Hotels over to Carl at the end. God I hope Nikki takes over the family business. Although this is like deciding if you would rather have your testicles cut off or your asshole sewed shut. Paris- being a brainless, heartless, superficial bitch. I would love it if someone beat her over the face with a bag of hot nickels… or set her on fire and put her out with a chain. Haha!- Almost a whole blog without saying something totally inappropriate and sinister. I'm getting better.




For you rich-slut, worthless, drug-addict haters, I also rant obsessively on the larger busted version of Ms. Hilton- ANA NICOLE HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Button