Choose Your Language

Oct 24, 2006

The Worst Swear Word Ever!

I have thought about this long and hard. After much debate, I have decided that the worst word you can call someone in the English language is a RAGING THUNDER CUNT.I know, it sounds like some super villain. Maybe Wonder Woman's Mortal Enemy. On a side note, how the hell does Wonder Woman find where she parks her invisible jet, especially if it’s in a parking garage? It must take her forever. Anyway, Pamela Morticia Scumtooth (PMS) might seem like a mild mannered fluff girl, but piss her off and she becomes an out of control psycho bitch known as...The Raging Thunder Cunt. Dude, I would be terrified if the Raging Thunder Cunt came after me. I’m taking ideas for her outfit. But yeah, call a girl that and see what happens. Someone try it out and let me know. I need to find the absolute worst thing to call a guy now. Not Cocksucker, not Faggot. Something original- How about Cum Swallowing Clay Aiken wannabe. that a start. Any other ideas? Please share!

To see RTC's arch nemesis, THE DIRTMAN,  in action, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Button