I've come to terms with the fact that I am not right in the head. I have always been a little off....but the last year or so I found myself becoming more and more different. I tried to stop it, many times...I just cant. So why try?I'm a different person now than I was even two years ago. I'm actually kind of excited about it. I mean, I used to hang out with normal people with normal problems. I can't even imagine what crazy psychotic issues people I meet in the next stage of my life will have. Like maybe they will be on the run for killing someone or something. I don't care, I'll make friends with anyone. I never have judged someone, because that's wrong. Too many people do judge, and I always hated that about people. Unless someone does something directly to you to fuck you over, why hate them? You might need someone to bail you out of jail later in life. Also, that person that you were nice too might have an extra 10K laying around to save your ass so you dont become Moondog's bitch!
On a side note, I got home from work today and what do I see in my driveway? No, not a pile of clubbed baby seals, although that would have been cool. No, not the Burger King dude, although he is an idol of mine. I see a fucking school bus! yes, a short bus was in my driveway at 11:30 PM on thursday. What was it doing there, dropping my retarded brother off from school? Did it got lost for seven hours and end up in Canada, only to turn around because the border guard said Canada was closed? Anyway, yeah, a school bus was in my driveway. It is my brother's band Coersion's new tour bus. It's pretty hot, all gutted and shit, they have room for their equipment. They are gonna pimp it all up and put couches and tv's and beds and shit in there. I so want it to drop me off places. I have always been envious of kids that ride a short bus, cuz everyone gets to sit in back. Only cool kids sit in back so everyone on the short bus must be cool! No, but seriously, imagine if a short bus pulls up to a bar and drops people off. The bar patrons would think retards are getting off to wet their whistle. Can you imagine the stares we would get, especially if we are all druelling and every once in awhile, we crap our pants. That would be tits! OK, thats it for now. LLLAAAATTTTAAAAZZZZZZ!

No comments:
Post a Comment