That’s what my brother is... Went up to room to use computer. He had just come downstairs with his girlfriend. On his bed was a foot long wet spot on the sheets, looked like a fucking pond. Almost grabbed my fishing pole. I will never sit on that bed again! There were not one, but two condom wrappers lying on the bed. Worse, MY blanket was somehow on his bed. I had to fucking toss it, no sense sterilizing that shit. Its fucking freezing in my room so I had to use a three-foot long blanket to bundle up. It was like Wilt Chamberlain trying to squeeze into Spud Webb’s uniform. Every time I go in the bedroom I find condom wrappers. Its like a fucking Easter egg hunt- Under the bed; on MY computer desk; on his bed.... everywhere- multiplying like gremlins! I gotta just say that there is a garbage can like a foot away from his bed and a bathroom right out the door, apparently they are just decorations. I don’t know how he has time to fuck so much, between work and school. I think its because him and his girlfriend argue all the time, so there is TONS of makeup sex. Hey, at least he's having some. Me and my girl Rosy Palm are arguing right now. I don’t get along with her five sisters. Anyway, went to bed last night/today at 2 PM. Slept till 5:45. Hopefully since I got no sleep ill be back on a normal schedule. Oh, and Buffalo might not happen.... Big Poppa might be heading back to the Apple!!!!! Robby takes Manhattan, Part III. I gotta check on this job tomorrow, god I hope I got it, so I can leave this place. If I ever go to prison, they should take off time served for the 1 1/2 years I lived here. Nice place to visit... but you know the rest.
Labels
Bitches
(20)
Breakin the Law
(20)
Bustin' Rhymes
(46)
College Life
(15)
Depression
(6)
Dick and Fart Jokes
(12)
Dirty Excerpts
(76)
Dirty's Crew
(45)
Editorials
(38)
Faith
(13)
Family Circus
(6)
Great Quotes
(4)
Gross!
(11)
Happy Holidays
(4)
Health & FItness
(17)
Inspirational
(4)
LOL
(78)
Politics
(10)
Quick Reads
(41)
R.I.P.
(13)
Ranting and Raving
(25)
Satires
(40)
Slavin' for the Man
(15)
Sports & Leisure
(25)
Stars in the News
(23)
Tales of Debauchery
(34)
The Root of All Evil
(10)
Til Death Do You Part
(42)
Trending in Society
(51)
Twisted Thoughts
(38)

No comments:
Post a Comment