Choose Your Language

Feb 5, 2011

Does BP Sell sweaters?

Nice weather were having huh?  Every day I feel like throwing on my swimsuit and go tanning!!!  I find it funny that hardly anyone realizes that this brutal weather we're having this winter is almost entirely because of the BP Oil Spill!  You remember that, don't you?  It was that minor inconvenience that tied up all those Federal Agencies for a few months?  A few hundred million gallons of oil were spilled into the Gulf of Mexico.  Nothing major, I mean, how big is the Ocean- Seriously??  Surely it can handle a few million gallons of oil (yes, it was that much- at least).  Mother nature is such a pussy if she can't even handle that!!  The BP Oil Spill was like a year ago; you can't expect people to remember that far back.  I mean, most people can't even remember what happened on the last episode of Jersey Shore! 

If you want to see something cool- yet very disturbing, that shows how much a MASSIVE OIL SPILL fucks up our eco-system, there are multiple experiments showing this fact.  I am trying to find them as I type this.  When I do, I will post a link for you to watch.

Add to Google Reader or Homepage
I heart FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Button