Choose Your Language

Feb 14, 2008

Roger, BelliDick, and the Spartans

This is just a general blog to give a big FUCK YOU!!! to Roger Clemens, Bill Bellichick and the Producer of Meet The Spartans. Like all athletes, he thinks the general public is stupid. He refuses to admit anything, despite the fact only an idiot would think he is totally innocent. Worse, he blames everyone but himself for his legal problems. He threw everyone that had anything to do with the case under the bus, yet took no blame himself. Truly sad! Bill Bellichick fooled the league for 7 years, yet the truth has finally come to light that he has been a lying, cheating bastard his whole tenure. Lastly, who the fuck funded Meet The Spartans. I would say it was an embarassment to film making, but that gives a bad name to other embarrassments like Freddy Got Fingered and Godzilla. I saw this movie for free, thank god. I was still so pissed after it ended that I bitched out the lady at the ticket window for wasting my time. That’s an hour and a half of my life that I cant have back!! I could have checked my email, wrote this blog and masturbated in that time. It made no fucking sense. The jokes were not even funny. Some were so bad they actually explained them in the movie. They kept on doing the same gag over and over so many times it actually made me violently angry. Holy shit! How do people like this have jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Button