Choose Your Language

Dec 14, 2016

They Got Your 6!!!

Behind Every Great Man...is an Even Greater Man!

The most valuable trait I look for in a friend is loyalty. We're all flawed people, inc. (esp.) me, so I'm the last person to judge a friend based on who they know, looks, income or something shallow. While I appreciate any friend who looks out for me and helps me out when I'm in a pinch, that is not something I expect or count on. These are both things loyal friends do for you anyway.

A loyal friend is someone who loves and respects me unconditionally, and won't turn their back on me when I need them most. A person who will stick up for me when people are talking shit behind my back, and who stands by me when I have nothing to offer and the chips are down, even at the expense of their own rep. Friends like those are very hard to Come by, but worth their weight in gold. They can't be bought with all the money in the world. They have to he earned. Not over a few weeks or months, but over the course of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Button